ENAZ ON THE PARK, O’TOOLE’S OF LIBERTYVILLE
TEAM UP NOVEMBER 12 FOR FALL FASHION SOIREE IN SUPPORT OF THE LAKE COUNTY HAVEN;
HOT STYLES, JEWELRY TRUNK SHOW, CELEBS, REFRESHMENTS, GIFT BAGS
LIBERTYVILLE – The Fall Fashion Soiree, an evening of hot clothing and jewelry, celebrity sightings, refreshments, entertainment, gift bags, and silent auction benefitting The Lake County Haven, is slated for Thursday, November 12 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., at O'Toole's of Libertyville, 412 N. Milwaukee Ave. Tickets are $25 at https://fallfashionsoiree.splashthat.com
The exclusive event is the co-creation of ENAZ On The Park women's clothing boutique, 111 W. Church Street, Libertyville; and O'Toole's of Libertyville, sister location to the renowned Chicago and Gurnee dining/imbibing establishments under the award-winning Timothy O'Toole's banner.
The Lake County Haven is a social-service agency dedicated to meeting the needs of homeless women and children by using education, employment, and life-skills training to help people move from homelessness to independence.
Amber James, Chicago native and ABC-TV's Bachelor In Paradise contestant, and other notables are expected to model the latest in fashion from ENAZ On The Park. The event will feature
- Jewelry Trunk Show featuring local jewelry designer Allison Fiutak's holiday collection of dainty layering pieces. Fiutak's work is sold exclusively at ENAZ.
- ENAZ on the Park pop-up shop featuring scarves, bags, sweaters, and jewels.
- The Beachwaver Co., which will do the hair for some of the models with their Beachwaver rotating curling iron, will conduct for guests a do-it-yourself tutorial. The company also will pass out small free samples.
- Touche Salon in Libertyville will do the makeup for all the models that evening as well as do the hair for some of them.
- Raffles, an auction, and gift bags for the first 100 attendees
ENAZ On The Park offers customers the newest, most notable clothing lines, vibrant looks, local artisan jewelry, handbags, and accessories. O'Toole's of Libertyville is a chef-driven concept located in the space previously occupied by Mickey Finn's Brewery which features 48 specially- selected beers, an expanded wine collection, and soon, Chicago's premier stand-up comedy show and collective, "Comedians You Should Know."