Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Blog Updates Coming Soon!!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2011 is already shaping up to be a big year for me personally, plus a big year for all of us in the Village of Libertyville. If you haven't heard already - I've jumped into the race for Libertyville Village Board. I'll have a website launched soon that will outline my position on many of the issues that I feel are the most important/relevant to the residents of Libertyville. As always - I enjoy your feedback! If there is an issue/topic important to you, or you would just like to say "Hi," please send me an e-mail: jimmoran77@gmail.com

Also, don't forget to follow me on facebook!




Libertyville's Ike Reilly - NYE Show at the House of Blues

Libertyville's resident rock star, Ike Reilly will be preforming a special NYE show at the House of Blues in Chicago.

Friday 12/31/2010
Doors: 09:30 PM
Show: 10:00 PM

Prices:
$24.00 - GA - Advanced
$26.00 - GA - Day Of
Ages: 21+

Back Porch Stage @ House of Blues Chicago

Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 923-2000

More info: www.houseofblues.com

Ike Online: www.IkeReilly.net


For Your Viewing Enjoyment

Please enjoy this clip from the WGN/CLTV show Chicago's Best TV - I had the pleasure to have breakfast with Walter Payton's daughter, Brittney.

 

No comments: