Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Five Guys is now open!


As I type - I am sitting at the new Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Like I just told someone on facebook - I feel fat and broke, but WOW - good stuff! These burgers are great! I suggest stopping by and trying this place out for lunch or dinner sometime this week. The burger was made with two patties (about 1/4 pound each) with tons of toppings to choose from. The fries are okay - but the burgers is really what makes this place so outstanding!

Five Guys Burgers and Fries
147 North Milwaukee Ave (Suite 104A)

2 comments:

Tim McDonald said...

Jim,
We went yesterday, but had the opposite review. Loved the fries but felt the burgers were average. That's the great thing about having options though, different places for different tastes.

Jim Moran's Libertyville Blog said...

Hey Tim!

We'll have to grab lunch there soon - I'll give you the fries I don't eat :)